Seeking independent, motivated Shift Leader for our Bellevue Square location! Shift Leads lead by example to guide your team to success. You will be trained to be an expert at all floor positions and demonstrate exceptional service to our guests with speed, accuracy, and proficiency. You are a key aspect of the Store Managers support system and help to oversee all team training as well as day to day operations including ordering and inventory management.
Full time position, and must have fully open availability.
- Lead with transparency, and knowledge of the brand as well as coach and train your team to do the same
- Model extraordinary guest service to all customers and inspire and coach team to do the same.
- Master skills of all floor positions supporting in any area needed during high peak periods
- Effectively communicate and coach your team to convey standards and policies set by handbook in a consistent manner
- Discuss and approach challenging situations when necessary
- Manage the team to ensure the execution of operational tools and systems for 100% day to day accuracy and completion
- Effectively set a deployment to set your team up for success during high peak periods
- Work together with the General Manager on ordering and weekly inventory counts
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality and/or food service industry preferred but not required
- Motivated to be a leader and inspire your team to work together to achieve the best results
- Exceptional guest service focus at all times
- Ability to build relationships and work together successfully as part of a team
- Full-time, open availability and cash handling experience preferred
- Desire to work for a growing business that is passionate about people and product as well as up for many changes
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 lbs; Ability to stand for 3-4 hours at a time
If you enjoy being challenged, doing your best work every day and contributing to our culture, we would love to hear from you.
FEEL GOOD FAST FOOD
We’ve found the best tasting food comes from ingredients that are fresh, local, and organic. We use organically raised, grass-fed and grass-finished beef from Gebbers Cattle ranch in Brewster, WA. Our organic milkshakes, from Parfait ice cream in Ballard, are mixed with local fruit or chocolate from Theo’s, made right here in Seattle. We purposefully seek out suppliers who share our vision and care deeply about great food and a pristine environment.
WE LOVE COWS
At Great State we love cows. It may sound odd, but we have great respect and care for these animals. Our cows have had a stress-free and happy life, are organically raised and finished on grass only. We work with the Gebbers family who, for five generations, have raised black Angus cattle in the mountains of northern Washington. Their commitment to ethical and humane treatment are evident in every step of the process. Our respect for these animals means we are committed to quality, cleanliness, and proper treatment.
We love Washington State. It’s our home, and we help keep it green with our approach to composting and recycling, our grass-fed and grass-finished whole cow beef program and our commitment to clean and organic ingredients. All of our packaging, including soda cups, lids, straws, napkins, tray paper, bags, drink trays and cutlery are 100% compostable.
One of the most important ways we are changing the fast casual burger scene relates to how we view our staff. Our team members are brilliant, talented and dynamic and we are building an environment that is meaningful for them. We firmly believe this is one of those happy occasions where doing the right thing for people produces a positive business outcome.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)